Monday, February 23, 2009

THE Tour Year

This is the year in which I tear up the tours! Yep. Traveling a lot in 2009.

May is going to be one of the busiest months, for sure. Sunday, May 5th I am heading to Poniac to rock with Franz Ferdinand. Monday is work, then Tuesday I head down to Columbus for some Killers lovin'. For a few weeks I will attack my finals (psh...s.i.m.p.l.e) before I head to Cleveland to make magical music love with Keane.
What?? It's only just about March???....lame.

Later this year I have plans to head to NYC, Tampa, FL, only to end it with Vegassss. While I'm there? Mucho music happenings.

I can't really explain how excited I am for this year. New music, amazing tours, and finsihing my B.A degree are all in store, and I'm mothereffing ecstaticccccc (who says that??...).

ANYWAY
Kings Of Leon to come out with new album 2010
Keane announces N.American Tour (dur)
Yeah Yeah Yeah's out with new Zero
Bruce Springsteen headlining Glastonbury





Tis allll for now.

Toodles

--------------------------
EDIT!



Starsailor Feat. Brandon Flowers Tell Me It's Not Over


Oh yeah.

4 comments:

MC Froehlich said...

don't be a stranger

Musical Justice said...

Got my tixs for FF & the Killers here in KC. Roadtrip? ;)

Anonymous said...

um...*travel jealousy commence*...fer real...I'm jealous of YOU. Seriously.

SweetTalkChels said...

Well...i'll be broke! Which isn't that wonderful. But it will be worth it!