Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anticipation: Albums of 2009

To go along with this weeks pollllllllllllllll, here's the list of some shweet artists coming out with new albums this fantastical year of 2009:

U2
Franz Ferdinand
Green Day
Animal Collective
Anthony and the Johnsons
Tokio Hotel
Dave Matthews Band
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Kasabian
White Lies
The Enemy
The Strokes
The Arctic Monkeys
The Cribs
Maccabees
Depeche Mode
Florence
The Prodigy
Mono
Patick Wolf
No Doubt


Also, rumors about Weezer, Muse, Sex Pistols and posssssiiiibbbllly My Chemical Romance.

Me? What do I think??
Thanks for asking.

Franz, Muse, Weezer, Strokes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs , No Doubt all the way!
Greenday...not so much. Over it.

You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice place ya got... I'm pretty excited about FF, U2, YYYs... new Heartless Bastards, PB&J... oh, and Art Brut.

Jeff said...

Right now I suppose I'm most excited for the new U2 album, and even more so, a tour. I can't wait to hear some new material from YYY, and am praying that Muse will come out with a new album this year although I don't think it's likely from the way they're talking.

I also know The Mars Volta have recorded two more albums, I'm not sure when either of them will get released, but hopefully one of them will get released sometime soon.

Lauren Rose said...

Woohhoooo! I loved FF's new album.
Muse's 'The Resistance' comes out later this autumn!:D