Friday, November 20, 2009

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

May I just take this time to say...

WTF....BANDS?! Let's make up our minds here.

*Aerosmith finding a new front man after no contact with Ssteven Tyler for months.
*Fall Out Boy takes a break after touring with Blink 182
*Steven Tyler says "What the freak, I'm still in the band! I'm fucking STEVEN TYLER". Okay, not really. You get the idea.
*Fall Out Boy maybe breaking up...Pete says no...just breaking from Bronx.
*Interpol is back together, and we are to expect a new album out next year! YES.
*Aerosmith still can't figure their shit out. My opinion? If you get a new singer...you will NEED a new name. Aerosmith without Tyler is like Conan without crazy hair.
*Gallagher brother forms new band -minus otha brotha.



Some good...some meh...some just absurd. Thank you Muse and Killers for sticking with us. Oh, except TK will probably be going on a much deserved break after the end of their Day & Age tour sometime around Feburary 2010. Just come back to us, please. Enjoy the home life for once.

Aside from this, I realize I have been slacking on my "The Resistance" reviews, but I shall finish that up. You know, all you many readers out there....reading this.

Other fun facts?

OK Go have new video out. No treadmils.
Vampire Weekend debut new single, "Cousins".
REM to come out with a new album.
Muse announce UK stadium shows for September 2010. I have the presale code, but my damn bank account does not approve.
Julian Casablancas came out with a solo album, my friends!
Weezer also came out with their new album "Raditude", named by none other than Rainn Wilson! Rivers Cuomo sweetly tweeted "There would be no Rivers without Rainn". Collective "awwww" here.


Short and sweet!
Enjoy "Cousins" -Vampire Weekend

No comments: