Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Vid, and Great Experience with SPIN Earth!

So here is the final cut. I made slight changes, and I think it turned out fairly decent. But I guess we'll see what others think tomorrow:


You can see everyone's videos here: http://www.spinearth.tv/feature/Killerscontest


I must say this whole experience has been great! I've never made a video before, so staying up night after night, and working on it with my sister was a blast! I've also got to see a whole batch of people who love the same band that I love, and there's nothing like it. The people (for the most part) have been really great and supportive of eachother, which is something you don't see all the time. There are no fans like Killers fans, FO SHO! So thanks, everyone! You guys have been great, and regardless of who wins, we are going to all have a great weekend seeing what the band is up to for 3 days!
Ahhhh Las Vegas....CA.....can.not.wait.

Good luck, you guys! And thanks for the support...you guys have been great. We know whats up!
Now we ANXIOUSLY wait it out...for who knows how long. At least we will DEFINITELY know by tomorrow...sometime.

-----------------------------------------
MOVING ON:
Brandon Flowers to pair up with Kanye: possibly on "Sweet Talk".
Phil Spector: Guilty
Mars Volta to be out June 23



Oh, and download "San Jacinto" by Peter Gabriel. That man is a genious, and anyone who thinks differently is clueless.


Toodles!

No comments: