Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Change Shapes Just to Hide in This Place.

I think I may have found another perfect opener for The Killers. Don't get me wrong, M83, Chairlift, Phoenix, and Wolfmother are all overly amazing...but I feel this one should be more than considered:

I bring to you (nothing new, but still note worthy) that of Miike Snow.




They bring out the off beats and the synth rock. Not only is the music unique and trendy, but the lyrics are something you don't hear with your everyday alternative bands. A little taste of Scissor Sisters...but with a darker edge to them? Maybe? This guy matches up with Flowers's writing, and even love for the keyboards.

Perfect match? I think yes.
Not convinced with "Animal"?
Try "A Horse is not a Home" or "Black & Blue"


:::LONG LIVE THE SYNTH ROCK:::


Now, excuse me while I legally change my name to Chelsiie Baiird.

No comments: