Friday, March 6, 2009

Daft Punk is Playing In My House, In My House--suh

I have been SLACKING. I blame class and work. Damn them...

Anyway, whats been going on? Oh not much, really. Here's some brief news for ya!

*V Festival amazing seats sold out in 2 hours! This just proves that even during hard economic times everywhere in the world, music can really bring us all together no matter what. Gosh, music rocks...

*Michael Jackson may very well start a new WORLD tour after his London gigs. Um, go fig.

*Some chick is going INSANE on this soap opera my mom has on....!! Wow.... okay back to it:

*Amy Whinehouse charged with assult--again.

*Andy Burrows, the drummer from Razorlight, is leaving the band. "Personal reasons" he says.

*Kasabian is releasing their new album, West Rider Pauper Lunatic Asylum, (yeah, that's right) in June.

*The Beatles Rock Band will be out this September!!!

Okay, that's what I've got for now.

Oh, and you should download these:
Good Days Bad Days -Kaiser Chiefs
Ghetto Music -Spinnerette
Daft Punk Is Playing In My House -LCD Soundsystem

No comments: